Oftentimes people think the more expensive a product is, the better it works – but in reality, do expensive skin creams really work better?
Today I’m excited to share a $26 drugstore find that will really work wonders for your skin! Behold the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. I first fell in love with this product after raiding my mom’s cosmetic cabinet, but this cream has become an essential part of my daily skincare routine. And let’s be real, being an adult is expensive, so finding an amazing product with a reasonable price tag makes prioritizing my skincare routine easy.
What I love most about this product is the hydration benefit of the cream. Ever since I got a facial years ago and the aesthetician wouldn’t stop talking about how “thirsty” my skin was (ouch), I’ve started moisturizing my face every morning and night. Hydration is one of the key benefits for preventive anti-aging measures, and Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is literally a moisturizing and plumping powerhouse. It is lightweight and rich, without feeling heavy or greasy. Best of all, it has a soft floral scent that it oh-so-pleasant!
An independent study run by Good Housekeeping Institute showed that Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream outperforms 10 top prestige creams, including one with a $440 price tag. So the question remains – are more expensive creams actually better for your skin? This might surprise you, but the answer is no.
Check out the study results below that show how this drugstore product blew the more expensive products out of the water:
- FAST-ACTING: At the three-hour mark, Olay moisturized 400% better than a cream nearly 18 times its price and beat all other products tested.
- LONG-LASTING HYDRATION: Olay increased moisture by 50% on average over a 24-hour period
- LIGHTWEIGHT TEXTURE: In blind comparisons, consumers preferred Olay 80% of the time over expensive creams, reporting it felt “rich” without being heavy.
- FIRMING & PLUMPING INGREDIENTS: Formulated with powerhouse ingredients like niacinamide and hyaluronic acid, Olay improved skin’s texture by 10% in four weeks
Visible wrinkle results start at day 1
- 1 Day: reduces the appearance of lines, boosts hydration and brightness
- 2 Weeks: skin is noticeably firmer and skin elasticity is improved
- 4 Weeks: reduces the look of up to 10 years of wrinkles
Whether you believe a high price tag makes a product better, or you simply let the department store associate sell you on the “best” product – in reality, you can get everything you need at the drugstore with this $26 product. Click here to learn more about Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Olay. The opinions and text are all mine.